We have recently been in contact with the Planning Inspectorate and would like to share the following information.
The Inspectorate has received several appeals against the notices; some from the owners of Haytop Park and some from other individuals, presumably the owners/occupants of the lodges. No start date for the proceedings has been assigned yet and it is likely to be another 5 or 6 months until that happens. It could take 12 to 18 months from the date the appeals were received (17 April 2019) to complete the hearings and make a decision. As the case is complex it is likely to go to an Enquiry rather than being decided by one inspector. If that is the case the Enquiry will probably be held locally and interested parties will be able to attend and also make representations.
We will continue to check with the PI for start dates and further information and will publicise it as and when it becomes available. In the meantime it seems likely that the site development will remain “in limbo” so we can all look forward to much the same view as we have now for the next year or so. What a treat!